Lucan Area Heritage
& Donnelly Museum
171 Main Street,
P. O. Box 427,
DELIVERY and RETURN POLICY
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please contact the museum and we will be delighted to work with you.
Orders will be promptly shipped upon confirmation of payment to the address provided for shipping. Invoices will be sent to the billing address (and not to shipping addresses – just in case it is a gift!). Each order is invoiced a shipping / handling charge that also covers shipping insurance; multiple items can be shipped in an order.
The standard shipping service charge will be processed during the checkout process. We ship via Canada Post, with standard shipping and service (unless pre-arrangements were made); you should receive your item within 3 weeks. We list the actual items purchased and their value on packing slips, for insurance purposes. We cannot be responsible for custom duties.
- The museum will make every effort to ensure you are pleased with your purchase and descriptions accurately describe the items available in the Gift Shop!
- All items should be returned in the original package. If the original package is not available, we encourage you to pack the items securely.
- Please include your purchase information inside of the return explaining the reason for return, as well as your full name and mailing address. All documents received with your item must also be returned.
- When we receive your return, we will promptly issue an exchange, replacement, or refund via a check.
- Please note: We do not reimburse postage for items returned